Sunday, 6 September 2026

My new adult website is now online: OneSexthuals.com


Since March I do have this subscription to my own web site. But I have been struggling with the template and all the legal requirements, so the site was not yet ready for viewing publicly.

But now I have made it accessible to the public:


The first screen that anyone sees is this:




The "Exit" link leads to my SFW videos on YouTube: 



The other link leads to the site itself:





The main feature of this new site are its videos:



Currently there are only 4, and they are SFW kind of introduction videos. This will be the starting point: each doll will introduce herself, with a video, some information about her, and just about her looks and movements.

Later there will be registration required for the more spicier videos. PG-18 will be observed by the need for registration. There will be a subscription fee for the basic videos, and then there will be really spicy ones for which one would pay separately. 

It is about time that I earn something with all my work, and without being subject to the peculiarities of all those adult sites which object AI-generated content and which also do not approve doll videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment