Since November 2025 I have used PixelDojo, and mostly the WAN 2.2 "spicy" model.
On 21 August 2026 I got the last message from the PixelDojo Discord server about news on PixelDojo. When I now tried to access them, the server no longer exists.
And when trying PixelDojo, WAN 2.2 functionality appears to be crippled. No more start and end image.
And it is more expensive: instead of 3 credits, it is now 5 credits for 5 seconds.
I tried WAN 3.0 - just no comparison. Uploaded 4 pics, and the video just jumped to the pics instead of a smooth transition. This is useless for me, and expensive - 75 credits for 30 seconds
Here are discussions and speculations on what has happened with PixelDojo:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PixelDojoAI/
Update:
It turns out that the WAN 2.2 which I had used up to a few weeks ago has now been renamed to "Video LoRa".
I will give it a try - OK, all the old functionality of WAN 2.2 seems to be there in the "Image to Video LoRa" option, to be selected from the drop-down menu.
---
No comments:
Post a Comment