Friday, 4 September 2026

(no) Alternative to PixelDojo: Kenerate AI


Since the recent demise of PixelDojo I am looking for alternatives. Kenerate AI was indicated on reddit as a possible alternative, so I gave it a try. 

Here are my results:

Price: $15 one time fee gives you 1300 credits. Which mean 1 cr costs about 1.15 Cent.

Trying out WAN 2.2 which I always used with great success on PixelDojo. 8 seconds cost here in 480p resolution 45 credits = 51 cents, which is 6.38 Cent per second of video.

Compare this with PixelDojo: 12.5 seconds for 18 Cent, which is 1.5 Cent per second of video. I did use there 5 seconds duration, but with a framerate of 8fps, which created then 12 second long video clips.  These were automatically upscaled to 30 fps.

Options at Kenerate: start and end frame.

The end frame was not used, and the requested zooming of the camera was not done, even though I had indicated this in my prompt.

So Kenerate AI is in no way a match for the lost PixelDojo capabilities.

Here is the input that I used:

Prompt: woman looks into camera, camera zooms out until she is in full view of camera, she stands at pole, moves slowly in sexy way

Start and end images:

 




Summary:
  • Kenerate WAN 2.2 is more then 4 times more expensive than PixelDojo WAN 2.2.
  • Kenerate does not obey camera prompt instructions.
  • Kenerate does not obey last image as last frame.

Therefore, this site gets a NO as a PixelDojo replacement.


No comments:

Post a Comment