Since today was a news announcement on the PixelDojo site, without acknowledging or mentioning the big problems of the past few days, I followed my usual routine and tried the WAN 2.2. As the new instructions stated, one has to select "Image to Video LoRa" option in the drop-down menu on the left side. Then all the other options also appear: quality (480p), number of frames (100), fps (8), LoRa (default), interpolate to 30 fps.
Here are again the start and the end image:
And here are two results with this prompt:
"nsfwsks woman stands at pole, looking into the camera, camera zooms out until woman is completely visible, she is dancing at the pole with sexy movements"
Both are slightly different, which is the usual as I have set the seed to be random. There are a few AI artifacts, but I do not mind these very much. At least these videos both look mainly like what I wanted. So PixelDojo WAN 2.2 is just the very best for my needs.


No comments:
Post a Comment